The holidays.
Well, true to my nature, I spent a late night out prior to my 7:30 a.m. flight home to Little Rock. I actually got into bed around 12:30 or one a.m. but promptly sat up, ran to the bathroom and puked my guts out at approx. 2:45. Luckily, I woke up with the alarm. I then fell back to "sleep". I woke with 45 minutes to spare. Sadly, I hadn't packed for the trip yet. Also, I had puke in my hair.
I made it to the airport on time... with all the things I needed except for one gift which I wasn't that sold on anyway. Whew. I took a pill and slept like a dream the whole way. 2222222222222222222222213 Oops. Dropped some food on the 2 key.
Favourite quotes from various friends and family members during the week....
Reese: I can lift a sixth grader.
Otis: Kara doesn't want anymore popcorn. (um, I never said that)
Otis: Don't you need a box to take the rest of that food home? (um, I want to eat it?!)
Lyn: WHOA!!! (in response for my request for a second martini)
Nikki: You look good, have you been working out? (um, no! nice try)
Dennis: blah blah blah lots of stuff about sex with his wife I don't remember details thanks.
Steve: KAAAAYRAH! (that is how he likes to pronounce my name)
Steve: blah blah blah the hogs blah blah whose gonna win this year blah blah razorbacks
Kara: Hey (person to be named in later post) I think I'm crushing on you right now! Did you hear what I said?
Yep. Nice.
Actually, I had a wonderful trip home this year. I will blog more this weekend. I have more to tell. I am house sitting with not much to do but eat popcorn and leftovers to my heart's content.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OK, somehow I only bookmarked your first entry, so every time I checked your blog it only went to that entry. Bah! Dummy! I fixed the glich, so blog away. I won't miss a moment of it now!
Sounds like a good holiday. I love the notable quotes. I'm sure I had a few too. Can't wait to chat.
So Reese can pick up a sixth grader. I know her mother is proud. Glad you had a great holiday. Also glad to hear that the fam back in Arkansas is doing well. Happy new year!
HILARIOUS post.... kara i just love you. keep it up. later.
Post a Comment